Chocolate Biscuits Recipe
1 hr 10 mins
- 250 g butter edat room temperature
- 250 g flour
- 250 g icing sugar
- 2 pinches baking powder
- 2 bars or as required cooking chocolate for decoration
Read the detailed procedure of chocolate biscuits given below.
Chocolate Biscuits Recipe Procedure
- Take butter in a bowl add icing sugar and mix it well with hands.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs with hand whisker and then add butter in it.
- Whisk this mixture very well.
- Now start adding flour in 2-3 sessions and keep whisking till the dough forms.
- Then wrap this dough with plastic film and refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes.
- Now take out the dough and spread simple plain flour and roll this dough with rolling pin.
- Thickness of the rolled dough should be from half inch to one inch.
- Cut this dough with cookies cutter and give the desired shape.
- Place these biscuits on the cookie sheet or greased baking tray.
- Bake chocolate biscuits in a pre-heated oven at 150ºC for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the biscuits from the tray and let it cool.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle on its top.
- After cool biscuits will become crispy.