- 200 g butter unsalted(white)
- 200 g icing sugar
- 250 g flour
- as required chocolate chips
You can add more 25g to 50g more flour in this batter other than in the recipe card to harden the dough to make biscuits.
Then you can roll this dough and its thickness should be half inch.
After that cut the dough into the desired shape.
Read the detailed procedure of Chocolate chip biscuits below.
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Procedure
- Take butter and add icing sugar in two sessions and mix it well..
- Then add egg and whisk with hand whisker.
- Now add flour in 2-3 sessions and keep whisking.
- Now add chocolate chip in it.
- Grease the baking tray and with a help of spoon take this batter and
put on the tray and press it lightly to give it a shape of cookie.
- Now bake these chocolate chip cookies in a pre-heated oven at 210ºC for 8-10 minutes.