Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- 125 g dark chocolate
- 150 g flour
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp soda bicarbonate
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 75 g light brown sugar
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg cold
- 350 g chocolate chip
Read the detailed procedure of chocolate cookies below.
Chocolate Cookies Recipe Procedure
- Melt chocolate and keep aside.
- In a separate bowl add flour, soda bicarbonate, cocoa powder, salt and mix well.
- Take butter, light brown sugar, caster sugar in a separate bowl and beat well.
- Now add melted chocolate, vanilla essence and cold egg and beat well.
- Then add flour mixture and mix it well.
- Now fold chocolate chip in this mixture very well.
- Place this mixture with ice cream scoop spoon or simple spoon like a ball with 2 inches distance.
- Do not flatten it as during baking it will spread.
- Bake in the pre heated oven at 170ºC for 18 minutes.
- You can test chocolate cookies with a tooth pick if it comes out semi dry its done.
- Allow it to cool and then serve.