Coconut Macrons Recipe
- 2/3 cup flour
- 5 1/2 cups grated coconut or coconut flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 14 ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
Read the instruction below.
Coconut Macrons Recipe Procedure
- Grease baking tray or line cookie sheets with parchment paper or foil.
- Pre-heat oven at 175ºC.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl with hands.
- Now use medium or small ice cream scoop spoon and drop this mixture on the tray or sheet.
- You can use simple spoon as well to drop the mixture on the sheet or tray.
- Its size should be like the gold ball.
- Now bake in a pre-heated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the coconut is toasted.
- Let it cool on a room temperature.
- Store macrons in an airtight jar.