Coffee Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 2- 1/2 tbsp coffee
Read the detailed procedure of cookies below.
Coffee Cookies Procedure
- Sieve all the dry ingredients together i.e flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and keep aside.
- Take coffee, add hot water in it and set aside.
- In a bowl take butter, brown sugar, caster sugar and beat well until well blend.
- Now add egg, vanilla essence, milk and beat well until light and fluffy.
- In the egg mixture add coffee mixture in it and mix well.
- Then add dry ingredients and mix it well until well blended.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Now grease the baking tray or cookies sheets and place dough like small balls.
- Place each ball with a distance of 2 inches as they will spread.
- Press with light fork and sprinkle some sugar on the top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in a pre heated oven at 200ºC.
- Allow it to cool and coffee cookies will turn crispy.