Coffee Meringue Recipe
1 hr 5 mins
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp coffee
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 4 ounces cooking chocolate chopped
Read the detailed procedure of meringues given below.
Procedure of Coffee Meringue
- Pre heat oven at 110ºC.
- Take egg whites in a bowl.
- Add cream of tarter and beat well till stiff peaks.
- Now add caster sugar and beat well.
- Then add icing sugar and fold in egg white mixture.
- In a separate cup or bowl take coffee and hot water and mix well.
- Now add coffee mixture in egg white mixture and fold.
- Pour this mixture into a piping bag.
- Pipe mixture on a greased tray and give a shape of meringue.
- Bake in an oven at 110ºC for 35-40 minutes.
- Now cool in a room temperature.
- Melt chocolate separately.
- Now dip half coffee meringues in the melted chocolate.
- Place on the foil paper and let the chocolate settled.
- Coffee meringue is ready to serve.