Eggless Cookies Recipe
- 1- 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla custard powder
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup butter unsalted
- 1-2 tbsp milk or water
Read the detailed procedure of eggless cookies below.
Eggless Cookies Recipe Procedure
- Take butter, icing sugar and beat until creamy and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl sieve flour and custard powder together.
- Now add this flour mixture in the butter and sugar mixture and mix it gently.
- Make a dough and if required you may add water or milk.
- Now make small ball and place on a greased tray with 2 inch distance.
- You may sprinkle some sugar on the top of the balls.
- Do not flatten the balls.
- Now bake in a pre heated oven at 180ºC for 10-12 minutes.
- ALlow eggless cookies to cool and serve.