Course: Dessert, Snack
- 3 cups Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 3 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ cup Milk
- 1 ½ cup Hot Water
- ½ cup Oil
Chocolate Cake Frosting Ingredients
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ cup Butter
- 1 ½ cup Cocoa powder
- as required Milk
- 8 cups Icing sugar
Read the procedure details below.
Chocolate Cake Procedure
- Prepare you mold of 9” according to the video shown.
- In a bowl add all dry ingredients i.e flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix well with hand whisker
- Now take eggs, milk, water, oil and add in a dry mixture
- Beat well with an electric beater you may add 2 tea spoon vanilla essence if you need to.
- Now divide batter into three pans and bake in 350ºF for 30-35 minutes
- When done take it out and let them cool
- Take butter and cream cheese and beat well
- Now add cocoa powder and beat well
- Start adding 1 table spoon milk and beat.
- Now add sugar slowly and keep adding milk until your desired consistency.
- Decorate your chocolate cake with this frosting.