Marble Cake Recipe
1 hr 15 mins
Course: Dessert, Snack
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar grind it well to form caster sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanila essence
make design with tooth pick or knife according to the given picture.
Read the detailed procedure given below.
Procedure of Marble Cake
- Beat sugar and butter very well with electric beater till the sugar dissolves.
- Now add egg yolks, vanilla essence and beat well.
- In a separate bowl take flour and add baking powder and mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl beat egg whites till firm peaks or stiff.
- Now add egg white mixture in a butter mixture.
- Add flour mixture in this mixture very well.
- Now take 3 tbsp of this mixture and add cocoa powder in it and mix well and set aside.
- Grease the mold and pour plain batter in the mold and at the top pour cocoa powder mixture in it.
- With the help of tooth pick or knife make design according to the given picture.
- Bake batter in a pre-heated oven on 180ºC for 40-45 minutes.
- Insert tooth pick if it comes out dry your marble cake is done.
- Serve cake with tea or coffee.