Marble Cupcakes Recipe
Course: Dessert, Snack
- 6 ounces butter
- 5-1/2 ounces self rising flour
- 6 ounces catser sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 ounces butter
- 5-1/2 ounces icing sugar
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- few drops milk if required
You can garnish your cupcakes as you like or according to the given picture with butter icing.
Read the detailed procedure given below.
Procedure of Marble Cupcakes
- Beat sugar and butter till sugar dissolves.
- Now add vanilla essence and one by one eggs and beat well.
- Add 1 tbsp of self rising flour and beat and then add all the flour gradually and fold
flour slowly in egg mixture.
- Now divide this batter into two equal parts and add cocoa powder in one part and mix well.
- Then pour plain batter in the paper cups and on the top pour cocoa powder batter
and slightly mix with tooth pick or spoon.
- Bake marble cupcakes in a pre-heated oven on 180ºC for 20 minutes.
- For icing take butter in a separate bowl and add icing sugar.
- Beat well and add cocoa powder in it and beat.
- If you feel that icing is too thick then you can add few drops of milk as required.
- Pipe with butter icing or as you like.