Chicken Chili Dry Or Gravy Style Recipe
Chicken Chili Dry Or Gravy Style recipe is the traditional chinese cuisine recipe which can be easily cooked
at your home without any extra effort. It can be serve as main course of chinese food as well as the side dish of chinese menu.
- 200 gms Boneless chicken
- 1 ½ tsp chili sauce
- 1 ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- 2-3 tbsp corn flour if needed more then add 1 Tbsp more
- 2-3 tbsp all purpose flour (Maida)
- ¼ tsp Red Chili powder
- to taste Salt
- for deep frying Oil
- 1 ½ tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp chili sauce / tomato ketchup
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder (optional)
- ¼ or 1 tsp vinegar
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 Capsicum cut into cubes
- 2 tsp garlic chopped
- 1-2 green chilies (large ) cut into slit and deseeded
- 2 Spring onion (green part) chopped keep some for garnishing
Read the detailed procedure below.
Method of Making Chicken Chili
- Marinate chicken with the soya sauce, chili sauce and black pepper. And set aside for 45 minutes.
- Now coat chicken with corn flour, plain flour and salt and if you wish to add egg you can add but then add 1 Tbsp of corn flour and pour chili powder and salt. Now mix well.
- For making a sauce, take a bowl and add soya sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, sugar, red chili powder, pepper powder and mix well.
- Now deep fry chicken in a pan till golden brown. While frying keep stirring in order to fry evenly.
- Now in a separate pan heat oil n sauté garlic and add all the vegetables and fry for a minute.
- Now add sauce in these vegetables and when it starts bubbling add chicken and stir well. If you need gravy you may add 1 cup or water and add some corn flour for thickening otherwise you can serve it dry as well. Garnish with spring onions.
- Serve gravy style chicken chili with rice or noodles.