Chilli Prawn Recipe
Chilli Prawn Recipe is easy to make and tasty chinese cuisine. It can be serve as
main course of chinese food. At the same time this chinese recipe is cooked quickly
at home and saves time and energy.
2) 2 Onions
3) 2 Capsicums
4) 2 tsp Pepper
5) 1 tbsp Soy sauce
6) 2 tbsp Spring onion
7) 4 tbsp Maida
8) 4 tbsp Corn flour
9) 2 Garlic flakes
10) 2 Eggs
11) 1 Pinch ajinomoto
12) Salt to taste
13) Pepper and Sugar to taste
14) Oil for frying
Chilli Prawn Recipe Procedure
1. Chop the onions, capsicum, green chillies, garlic and ginger
2. Clean the prawns.
3. Mix maida, corn flour, eggs, salt, pepper and sugar to make a batter.
4. Heat the oil.
5. Dip the prawn pieces in batter.
6. Fry them till reddish brown in colour.
7. Drain and keep it aside.
8. Heat the oil.
9. Add chopped ginger, garlic, chopped vegetables and green chillies one by one.
10. Toss them well.
11. Now add prawns.
12. Mix salt, sugar, pepper, ajinomoto and soy sauce.
13. Toss the mixture by adding water.
14. Once the mixture is half cooked, add spring onions.
15. Mix it well.
16. Chilly Prawn is ready to serve.