Sweet and Sour Vegetables Recipe
Sweet and Sour Vegetables recipe of Chinese foods is best for the people who
are vegetarian. It is easy to digest and healthy to eat. At the same time it is easy to
make at home and tasty to eat. It can be serve as side dish or main course of chinese cuisine.
3) 10 Baby Corn (blanched)
4) 10 French Beans (blanched & sliced)
5) 1 pinch Ajinomoto Powder (optional)
6) 2 tsp Ginger (finely chopped)
7) 2 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
8) 2 tsp Green Chillies (finely chopped)
9) 1/2 cup Tomato Puree
10) 2 tsp Cornflour
11) 2 tbsp Oil
12) Salt (to taste)
13) Sugar (to taste) – optional
Sweet and Sour Vegetables Recipe Procedure
1. Take a frying pan and heat oil in it, over high flame.
2. Now, add ginger, green chilies and garlic to it and stir fry for a few seconds.
3. Put vegetables and ajinomoto in it and cook it for a few more minutes.
4. Pour tomato puree over the ingredients and mix again.
5. Take ½ cup water and mix cornflour in it. Add it to the vegetables.
6. Add salt and sugar (optional), mix well and cook for a few more minutes.
7. Serve hot.