Beef Shashlik Recipe
Beef Shashlik Recipe is a traditional dish of chinese cuisine. It can be easily and conveniently
cooked at home in less money and time. It can be serve as main course or side dish of your
chinese food menu.
2 kg Beef (under cuts)
2-3 capsicum (cubes)
700 g onion
5-6 bay leaves
1 tbsp dried Parsley
1 tbsp dried Basil
1 tsp white pepper powder
½ cup Water
Salt to taste
Beef Shashlik Recipe Procedure
- Peel and slice onion. Add some salt to onion slices and knead with hands until juicy.
- Cut some onion bulbs into large pieces. Thread marinated onion with meat onto skewers later.
Crumble bay leaves.
- In a bowl, combine parsley, basil, white pepper and bay leaves.
- Squeeze lemon juice and blend with water.
- Mix everything well.
- Wash meat and cut into medium pieces.
- Put into marinade and top with something heavy.
- Place in cold place for 4-5 hours, or let it marinate overnight to get perfect result.
- Thread marinated meat together with vegetables including capsicum onto skewers.
- Roast shashlik for 20-30 minutes until golden brown in a pan.
- You can also bake in oven.