Fish Steaks Recipe
Fish Steaks recipe is very easy to cook and tasty recipe. It is usually serve as a side dish and at the same time can be a part of main course of chinese cuisine or continental food.Fish SteaksPrep Time20 minsCook Time20 minsTotal Time40 minsCourse: Main Course, Side DishServings: 3 peopleIngredients
- 300 gms Fish fillet
- to taste Salt
- to taste Black pepper
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- for coating Corn flour as required
- for deep frying OilSauce Ingredients
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1-2 tbsp Ginger
- 1-2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Chicken cube
- 3 tbsp Oyster sauce
- ¼ to ½ cup Mushrooms
- 5 tbsp Tomato sauce
- few strips Ginger julian cutRecipe Notes
Read the detailed procedure of Fish Steaks below
Procedure of Fish Steaks
- Marinate fish with salt, black pepper, and sesame seeds for 1-2 hours.
- Now coat fillet with corn flour and deep fry till golden brown.
Procedure of Sauce
- Fry garlic in a pan for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and stir once.
- Now add oyster sauce, tomato sauce, chicken cube, water and stir well.
- After one boil add corn flour.
- At the end sprinkle Julian cut ginger.
- If you want spicy sauce you can season it with chilie garlic sauce, black and white pepper.
Serving of Fish Steaks
Take fish fillet on a plate and pour sauce on it. You can serve fillet with baked potato and sauté vegetables which you like.