Fried Wontons Recipe
Try fried wontons recipe which is very easy and quick to cook. This is one of the
easy recipes of zauqshauq and children like this recipe a lot. You can serve
this recipe for serving your guests or can make a part of your iftar recipes list.
- as required samosa strips
- 1/2 kg chicken mince/shrimps
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp ginger finely chopped
- few spring onion green part finely chopped
- to taste salt
- for deep frying oil
Read the detailed procedure given below.
Fried Wontons Recipe Procedure
- Take all the ingredients and mix them well.
- Keep a side for an hour.
- Now take samosa strips or roll patti and make small squares.
- Pour this mixture little bit and fold its corner and give a shape of wonton.
- Seal its corner with a mixture of corn flour and water.
- Fry until golden in medium flame and serve hot.