Make tasty drinks during the whole month of ramdan with zauqshauq’s iftar drinks recipes
and iftar recipes. Enjoy every iftar with new Iftar drink and make your iftar refreshing.
Try thandai recipe in this hot weather and enjoy your iftar.
- 1 liter milk
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- few saffron strands or zaafran
- few pistachio chopped
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds or khaskhaas
- 2 tbsp fennel seeds or sounf
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder or ilaaichi powder
- 20 white pepper corn or sabat safaid mirch
- 15-20 dry rose petals / ghulab ki patti (or you may use few drops of kewra or rose water after straining the milk)
Read the detailed recipe given below.
Thandai Recipe Procedure
- Add sugar in the milk and boil.
- Allow it to cool and keep a side.
- Take all the thandai ingredients and grind them well to form powder.
(If using kewra or rose water then do not add in the grinder)
- When milk gets completely cool add this grounded mixture and mix it well.
- Now refrigerate it for at least 3-4 hours before iftar or serving.
- Before serving strain the milk and garnish with pistachio and saffron strands.