Bread Dahi Baray Or Dahi Bhalay Recipe
Try Bread Dahi Baray or dhai bhalay recipe of zauqshauq which is one of the iftar recipes.
Bread Dahi Baray Recipe
Course: Side Dish, Snack
- 8 Bread slices cut round or oval from the center
- 750 g Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Milk
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp White cumin roasted and crushed
- 1 tsp Chat masala
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- as needed bunch mint chatni
- as needed khubani chatni
Read the detailed procedure given below.
Bread Dahi Baray Recipe Procedure
- Cut bread slices in round or oval with cookie cutter and deep fry until golden.
- Beat yogurt with milk add in salt, white cumin roasted and crushed.
- Beat yogurt very well until well mixed.
- Then take fried bread and place on a serving dish.
- Pour yogurt mixture the bread, sprinkle top with chat masala on
each fried bread circle, top with crushed red pepper, mint chatni and khubani chatni of zauqshauq.