Chicken Muffins Recipe
Cook delicious chicken muffins recipe of zauqshauq. It is a contemporary snack
which can be served to the guests and at the same time it can be served in iftars.
- 2-1/2 cups Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 3/4 cup Butter Milk
- 1/2 cup Sweet Corn Cream Style
- 1/2 cup Boiled and Shredded chicken
- for topping Cheddar Cheese
- for sprinkling Paprika Powder
Read the detailed recipe given below.
Chicken Muffins Recipe Procedure
Butter Milk Recipe
Prepare butter milk by adding 1- ½ tbsp of white vinegar to 3/4 cup of warm milk.
- Pre-heat oven at 180C.
- Grease a muffins tray with oil.
- Take flour and add baking powder, baking soda, salt and black pepper.
- Mix well.
- Then add Cheddar cheese, shredded chicken, butter milk, eggs, sweet corn and melted butter
to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Don’t over mix otherwise the mixture formed will be lumpy.
- Pour this mixture muffins tray.
- Sprinkle with extra cheddar cheese and paprika powder.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until risen and golden.
- Serve hot.