Crispy Finger Chicken Recipe
Cook crispy finger chicken recipe provided by zauqshauq. It is one of the tasty and delicious
iftar recipes of zauqshauq. Make your iftar table more exciting and tempting with the addition
of crispy finger chicken and other iftar urdu recipes.
- 250 g chicken fillet breast piece julian cut or strip cut
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp crushed red chillies
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder
- to taste salt
- for deep frying oil
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- 1 tbsp cucumber finely chopped
- 1 tbsp carrot finely chopped
- 1 tsp black & green olives
Read the detailed recipe given below.
Crispy Finger Chicken Recipe Procedure
- Take chicken strips and add all the ingredients except oil.
- Make a smooth mixture if mixture gets thick add 4 tbsp of water.
- Mix well.
- The texture of the mixture should not be watery nor too thick.
- Heat oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve with tartar sauce and enjoy your iftar.
- Combine all the tartar sauce ingredients and mix well.
- If you desired to add some seasoning you may add black/white pepper and salt according
to your taste.