Roll Patti Recipe
- Plain Flour 1 kg
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed for kneading
- Oil 7 tbsp
Roll Patti Recipe Procedure
- Mix flour with salt and knead it.
- Make small balls of dough, flatten them with the help of rolling pin
and dip oil or ghee and make layers after putting one puri after another.
- Leave it for some time. Now again flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
- Now heat a pan and grease it.
- Cook them altogether from both sides and later cut into desired shape
and use for making pappri, samosa or rolls.