Anday Ka Halwa Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup or to taste sugar
- 1 cup ghee
- 250 grams khoya
- 50 grams almonds crushed
- 50 grams pistachios crushed
- 2 tbsp or few drops kewra
Keep stirring halwa with the hand whisker till the oil separates from the mixture in order to avoid lumps.
Read the detailed procedure given below.
Procedure of Anday Ka Halwa
- Take eggs in a bowl and beat well with whisker.
- Than add sugar and beat well with whisker. You can also use electric beater.
- Now add ghee and beat well so that ghee and sugar dissolves completely.
- Take a separate pan and grease it with ghee and put this egg mixture in it and stir well with whisker.
- Keep stirring till eggs gets tender and make it sure that there is no lump in the mixture.
- Now add crushed nuts and khoya. Keep some nuts for garnishing.
- When the ghee comes out and separates from the mixture your halwa is ready
- Now dish out anday ka halwa and garnish with remaining nuts and you can also use khoya.