Chocolate Pie Recipe
1 hr 20 mins
- 175 g tea biscuits of your own choice
- 120 g unsalted butter melted
- 60 g plain chocolate chopped
- 400 g cream cheese softened
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
Read the detailed chocolate pie recipe given below.
Chocolate Pie Recipe Procedure
- Pre-heat oven to 190ºC/375ºF.
- In a food processor or chopper chop biscuits until finely ground and crumbs form.
- Melt butter and add in the processor and blend well together.
- In a 8-9 inch pie pan add this mixture and press the bottom well to make its base.
- Bake crust for 8-9 minutes.
- Let it cool at a room temperature.
- In an another bowl melt chocolate through double boiler and keep whisking while melting.
- Take another bowl and add cream cheese, condense milk and beat well with an electric beater
until well blend.
- Now slowly pour melted chocolate and keep beating.
- Beat well until all the mixture combine and blend well.
- Pour this mixture into the cooled biscuits crust and refrigerate over night.
- You can also decorate with whipped cream and cherries/strawberries if desired before serving.