Chocolate Walnut Pie Recipe
For The Base
- 2 cups crushed chocolate cookies
- 3 oz unsalted butter melted
- 4 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped walnut
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 2 cup cold whipped cream
- 1 packet instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- for topping chocolate sauce
Read the detailed recipe of chocolate walnut pie given below.
Chocolate Walnut Pie Recipe Procedure
- In a food processor process cookies, butter and chocolate syrup together until well blend.
- Now spread this mixture in a 9 inches pie mold.
- Then spread chopped walnuts on it.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Make pudding with 1 cup of milk by just boiling milk and adding pudding mix.
- Let it cool.
- In a separate bowl beat 1 cup cream and then add cool pudding mixture.
- Mix it well.
- Melt chocolate and condensed milk together.
- Mix it well until well blend.
- Now pour this mixture on the walnuts.
- Then pour pudding and cream mixture.
- Refrigerate to set for 30 minutes.
- Now pour the remaining whipped cream on the top and let it set.
- Now garnish with chocolate sauce and walnuts.
- Serve Chocolate walnut pie chill.