- 4-6 brownie/chocolate cake squares small
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup roasted peanuts without peel
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp coffee
- 1-1/2 tsp hot water
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 cup vanilla/coffee ice cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
Read the detailed recipe procedure given below.
Coffee Sundae Procedure
- In a pan boil sugar and 1/2 cup water together and cook until thick caramel forms.
- Now remove from the flame and add peanuts, cinnamon powder, salt and
mix well to coat peanut with caramel.
- Then place on an even tray and let it set for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes cut the caramel into medium squares. keep 4-5
squares for later use and crush rest of the caramel and set a side.
- Take hot water and mix with coffee and set a side.
- In another bowl take condensed milk and add coffee mixture and mix well.
- Take separate bowl and beat cream with 1 tbsp sugar very well.
- For assembling take small glasses or one medium size bowl and place brownies layer first
then ice cream then and after ice cream pour coffee mixture.
- After coffee mixture add crushed peanut caramel and then cream.
- At the end drizzle chocolate syrup and place caramel squares.
- Serve chill.