Khajoor Ka Halwa Recipe
- 200 g dates or khajoor pitted (remove seeds) and finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1-1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 50 g cahsewnuts
- 50 g pistachio
- 50 g almonds
- 1/4 tsp cardamom or green illaichi powder
Read the detailed recipe of khajoor ka halwa given below.
Khajoor Ka Halwa Recipe Procedure
- In a pan take milk and add dates and cook together.
- Cook on a low flame until thick.
- Fry cashew nuts in half of the ghee and set aside.
- When dates mixture get thick add ghee, sugar, cashew nuts, half of almond and pistachio and stir well.
- Then add illaichi powder and stir.
- Remove the flame and place on the grease tray.
- Granish with remaining almonds and pistachio and let it cool and set.
- Later you can cut into cubes or serve as it is.