Khushk Doodh Ka Halwa Recipe
- 2 cups dry milk
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 4 green ilaaichi
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 50 g pistachio and almonds
- 1 tbsp kewra
Read the detailed recipe of halwa given below.
Khushk Doodh Ka Halwa Procedure
- Heat butter in a pan and fry dry milk until light brown.
- Then add beaten eggs and keep stirring until color forms.
- Now add condensed milk and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Then add walnuts, illaichi, kewra and stir well.
- Now Take it out on a dish and garnish with almonds and pistachio.
- Cut halwa into piece if desired.