Lab e Shireen Recipe
- 1 litre milk
- as required corn flour
- few drops rose water
- to taste sugar
- as required fruit cocktail
- as required bananas and other seasonal fruits
- as required colored sawaiyan boiled
- as required nuts (pistachio, almond, kaju(Casio nuts)
- 1 packet cream whipped
- as required Jelly strawberry, banana and orange cook and set each jelly in 1 cup of water instead of 2 cups
Use 1 cup of water for each jelly instead of 2 cups of water in order to get more firm jelly
Read the procedure given below.
Procedure of Lab e Shireen
- Boil milk in a pan.
- In a separate bowl mix corn flour with water and set aside.
- After boiling add sugar in the milk and stir well.
- When milk comes to boil turn off flame and add corn flour mixture and keep stirring.
- Its thickness should be enough or like custard.
- Now add rose water and let it cool in a room temperature.
- Now add cream in it and whisk well with hand whisker in order to avoid lumps.
- Add colored sawaiyan, nuts, seasonal fruits, bananas, cocktail, strawberry jelly,
banana jelly, orange jelly and mix well.
- Now garnish Lab e Shireen with remaining different jellies and nuts.