Mango Dessert Recipe
1 hr 5 mins
- 1 cup milk
- 4 mangoes
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1/2 litre vanilla ice cream
- 2 rolls biscuits of your own choice
- 1 packet cream
- 1 pinch yellow food color
- few drops mango essence
- 1 tsp gelatin powder
- as needed mango cubes or cherries with mint leaves
Read the procedure below.
Mango Dessert Procedure
- Make a mango pulp of 4 mangoes and set aside.
- Then mix gelatin in 1 tbsp of warm water.
- Now combine all the given ingredients with gelatin mixture except biscuits, milk and cream.
- Take glasses and first place crushed biscuits layer then mango mixture then cream and milk.
- Garnish with mango slices or cherries and mint leaves or as desired.
- Refrigerate mango dessert and serve chill.