Mango Panna Cota Recipe
Try mango panna cota recipe at home in this summer. It is very tasty and delicious dessert recipe
which can be easily make in less time.
Mango Panna Cota
- 2 cups fresh cream
- 3/4 cup mango puree
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2-1/2 tsp gelatin powder
- 1 tsp cardamom / illaichi powder
- 1/2 tsp saffron/zafraan soaked in a 2 tbsp milk
Read the detailed recipe procedure given below.
Mango Panna Cota Recipe Procedure
- Boil mango puree, cream, milk and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Now remove from the flame and add gelatin powder and mix well.
- Then add saffron and illaichi powder and mix well.
- Now pour this mixture in a serving glass or bowl or mold.
- Refrigerate it for at least 6 hours.
- Garnish with some mango chunks or cream.