Strawberry Chocolate Shots Recipe
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cup cooked vanilla custard
- 1 packet chocolate pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups roughly chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup cookies
- 1 cup fresh whipped cream
- 150 g grated chocolate
- 200 g cream
Read the detailed recipe below.
Strawberry Chocolate Shots Procedure
- In a bowl mix chocolate pudding and cold milk very well.
- Then cook until done.
- Remove from flame when done and beat it well until cool.
- Now take chocolate in a separate pan and add 3 tbsp cream and melt together
to make chocolate ganaish.
- In a separate pan cook sugar and strawberries together and also add lemon juice in it.
- Cook until sugar melts.
- Now take small glasses or bowls and place layers.
- For assembling first pour 2 tbsp of vanilla custard in the glass then strawberries
then pour chocolate pudding with a help of piping bag.
- Then add chocolate ganaish then cookies and on the top layer pour whipped cream.
- Garnish with strawberry slices or as desired.