Fish Masala Curry Recipe
Course: Main Course
- 1 kg fish fillet
- 1/2 tsp green illaichi powder
- 250 g yogurt
- 1 cup onion paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1-1/2 tsp red chillie powder
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 4-5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dry coriander powder (sookha dhania powder)
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- for garnishing green dhania
- as needed oil
Read the detailed procedure of fish masala curry given below.
Fish Masala Curry Procedure
- Marinate fish with lemon juice and crushed black pepper for 3 mintues.
- Now take oil in a pan and fry onion paste until water dries out.
- In a separate bowl take yogurt and add green illaichi powder, turmeric powder,
red chillie powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, dhania powder and mix well.
- Now add this yogurt mixture in the onions and fry well.
- When water dries out add tomatoes, green chillies, 2 cups water and cook.
- After 2-3 boils add fish and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from the flame after 5 minutes.
- Garnish fish masala curry with green dhania and serve hot.