Beef Bihari Boti Recipe
1 hr 30 mins
Course: Side Dish
- 1 kg beef undercut
- 1/2 cup fried onions
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp raw papaya paste
- 50 g whole red chilies
- 50 g zeera
- 50 g grated coconut
- 1 tbsp kachri powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- 50 g kashkaash toasted and grinded
- 1 tsp ajwain
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp jaifal javitri powder(nutmeg and maize powder)
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
Read the detailed procedure of Bihari Boti given below.
Beef Bihari Boti Recipe Procedure
- Grind zeera, whole red chilies, ajwain, khaskaash, jaifal javitri powder very well.
- Also add salt, kachri powder, black pepper powder, coconut, garam masala powder
in the grinder and grind.
- Now marinate chiclen with this masala and also add raw papaya(kacha papita),
fried onions, lemon juice and oil for 4 hours.
- Now insert Bihari boti in the skewers and grill on charcoal or you can bake
in the oven (in case of baking smoke with coal/charcoal when done)
- Garnish with fresh salad or as desired.