Bihari Kabab Recipe
1 hr 20 mins
Course: Side Dish
- 1/2 kg chicken or beef bonesless
- 100 g yogurt
- 1 fried onion crushed
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp roasted and crushed white zeera
- 1 tbsp crushed red chillies
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp mustard oil or sarson ka tail
- to taste salt
Read the detailed recipe of bihari kabab given below.
Bihari Kabab Recipe Procedure
- Chop all the ingredients together except oil.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Insert in the skewer by greasing hands with oil.
- Grill on charcoal or bake in an oven until done.
- Smoke with charcoal or coal if baking the kabab.
- You can also fry in the frying pan but smoke with charcoal afterwards.