Buffalo Chicken Bites
Course: Side Dish
- 1/2 kg chicken mince
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese
Read the detailed procedure of buffalo chicken bites below.
Buffalo Chicken Bites Procedure
- Take chicken mince and salt, chopped onions, hot sauce, cream cheese, cheddar cheese,
black pepper and mix very well with hands.
- Now make balls and dip in eggs.
- Now coat with cornflakes and deep fry until golden color.
- Serve chicken bites with ketchup.