Chicken White Sauce Cutlets Recipe
Course: Side Dish
- 2-1/2 cups boiled chicken
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper crushed
- 1 tbsp green coriander finely chopped
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 1 egg
- for deep frying oil
- as needed bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- to taste salt
- to taste black pepper
Read the detailed cutlets procedure given below.
Chicken White Sauce Cutlets Procedure
White Sauce Procedure
- Heat butter and add flour and saute on low flame until aroma of flour comes.
- Now add salt, black pepper and remove from stove.
- Then add milk and keep whisking with hand whisker in order to avoid lumps.
- Now again place on flame and give 2-3 boils.
- Keep stirring with whisker while boiling.
- Then set aside.
- In a separate pan heat oil and saute onions and garlic.
- Cook until onions get transparent.
- Then add chicken and stir.
- Now add salt, black pepper, flour and stir.
- Then add white sauce and coriander in it and mix well.
- Let it cool for at least 1 hour.
- Now shape into cutlets and then dip in eggs and then bread crumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup or as desired.