Club Sandwich Cake
- 1 packet bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup boiled shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 4-5 salad leaves
- 1 small cabbage
- As required yellow food colour
- 1 packet cream
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- to taste salt
- 3-4 tbsp caster sugar
Read the detailed procedure given below.
Club Sandwich Cake Procedure
- To prepare icing beat cream well.
- Add Mayonnaise, yogurt and beat for 2 minutes.
- Now add sugar,salt to taste and mix.
- Put the prepared icing in the freezer.
- Beat eggs with yellow food colour and 1 tsp of water and fry like an omelet.
- Cut the edges of bread slices.
- Apply mayonnaise,tomato ketchup, omelet and some shredded chicken on the slices.
- Layer the salad leaves and cabbage on the tray.
- Place the club sandwich at the base of cake.
- Now make second layer of vegetables.
- Frost the cake with the prepared icing.
- Decorate the cake with vegetables and some shredded chicken as desired.
- Serve club sandwich with tea or coffee.