Popcorn Chicken Recipe
Course: Side Dish
- 250 g chicken boneless small cubes
- 1/2 or to taste tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp peprika powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- for deep frying oil
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 1 egg
- as needed milk
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp self rising flour for separate use
You may use prawns to make prawns popcorn.
Read the detailed procedure of chicken popcorn given below.
Popcorn Chicken Recipe Procedure
- Marinate chicken in salt, paprika powder, mustard powder and black pepper powder for 30 minutes.
- Now make batter with all the batter ingredients. Add milk as needed to make batter.
- Then add 1 tbsp of self rising flour and deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve chicken popcorn with ketchup.